Suggestion: showing of matching (..), placing classes in subdirs

Achim Spangler spangler at tec.agrar.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Aug 23 13:43:25 BST 1999

Hi all,

1.) Some other editors (f.e. nedit) have the option to highlight mathing
It would be nice, if I could check this way in kdevelop where an
expression / block begins and ends.
Or is this function already implemented, and  I have to activate it
only?

2.) If kdevelop could place a new generated class in a specific
subdirectory, it would help me managing my source files. Easy giving a
subdir in the class creating dialog doesn't succeed.

--
Achim Spangler