Prejects and Libraries

Fabio Forno sciasbat at inorbit.com
Sun Aug 22 16:59:16 BST 1999

When I build a project with this directory structure

prj_home
	main_code
	my_static_lib

Kdevelop writes the makefiles to build the program with the main sources
in "main_code" and the static library sources in my_static_code, but
there are some strange behaviours:
-In prj_home the Makefile.am contains as subdirs fisrt "main_code" and
after "my_static_lib"; this thing seems confusing make, which enters
before into "main_code" and fails in finding how to make
libmy_static_lib.a
-In main_code/Makefile.am it mistakes the path of libmy_static_lib.a,
writing main_code/my_static_lib/libmy_sttaic_lib.a (I've to correct it
manually)
-When calling make it seems entering straight into the main_code subdir
and therefore it misses to build the library; the odd thing is that if I
invoke make with the command line everything is fine.

Do I mistake something or it's a bug?
--
=/\= [Fabio Forno]          =/\=
=/\= [sciasbat at inorbit.com] =/\=