[kdevelop]Re: kde_toolbardir

Andreas J. Guelzow aguelzow at math.concordia.ab.ca
Fri Aug 20 02:06:23 BST 1999

That's not really the problem. I am pretty sure that the installation uses the
$KDEDIR be it /opt/kde or /usr/... as in RedHat. My problem is that I expected
an IDE like KDevelop to setup the installation to use the application specific
directory within the KDE tree.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow