UML Editor

William Gacquer wgacquer at ubisoft.fr
Thu Aug 19 13:22:44 BST 1999

Hello!
	Here are some comments on the UML editor features that should be
integrated into kdevelop.
Take these as you want!

	The file format should be XMI.
	The diagrams that should be  : Class diagram, sequence/object
diagram, state diagram, activity diagram.
	Full support for STL classes and utilities.
	Reverse engineering and on-the-fly source code generation/edition.

	Argo/UML could be a good thing to look at.

	I am a method engineer working in a game company. I think that
Kdevelop could become the best tool if its development runs at the speed it
goes now. If you need some help, please ask!

	Regards,
	William

William Gacquer
Ubi Studios - Ubi Soft Entertainment