Compile error on a Debian Box

christopher baus christopher at baus.net
Wed Aug 18 02:42:28 BST 1999

There are multiple problems with 2.95.  Export was fixed in
one place, but not others.  I have confirmed with the egcs people
that there is in fact bugs in 2.95 that cause unwarranted
compile errors.  This is occuring often in the contruction of
QColorPallete objects.  They updated the known bug list at
egcs.cygnus.com/bugs.html, but I'm not sure it is accurate.
I was going to spend more time on this issue, but I've gotten
busy at work again.

./~christopher