KDE Studio

Daniel Beckham danbeck at scott.net
Mon Aug 16 21:08:33 BST 1999

I never meant to offend anyone.  I was just saying that one could easily
just say this was a screen shot cobbled together in gimp except that the
Dockable widget was very well done and a very nice addition to the KDE
toolkit...

That being the case, I'm inclined to believe that it is for real and we
should be able to see some results when it's ready for the public.

Daniel