Installation

Hendrik Engelhardt h.engelhardt at gaponline.de
Mon Aug 16 18:21:35 BST 1999

Jono Bacon wrote:

> If you check out the KDevelop homepage (http://www.kdevelop.org/) you can see
> the list of requirements. It's generally best to use the latest packages for
> the compiler and libraries.

Hi !

I didn't discribe my problem correctly, I think. My problem is the
combination of compilers and libraries and there versions on my system.
It works very well for c++ executables with gcc, gccfront,gpp, libgpp
and libgpp27 installed. But on this configuration I've problems wiht the
conflict of libgpp and the old libgpp27, to create qt and kde
executables. The installed egcs without libgpp and gccfront, don't
establish an c++ or an g++ comand option for the compiler, but installed
gpp.
So is my new question for the right combination of compilers and
libraries to create executables for c++, qt, kde with the Application
Wizard of KDevelop. I've tryed some combinations, wasn't able to find
the correct.

Thanks so lot

Hendrik !