KDE Studio

Daniel Beckham danbeck at scott.net
Mon Aug 16 16:38:07 BST 1999

Wonder why he is waiting?  It looks like he is very far along as far as UI
development goes, but I've no idea if it actually works or is just a
skeleton with no meat...

I'd say it was just a concept screen shot cobbled together in gimp (or
photoshop), but his dockbar widget is pretty impressive...

Daniel