classfile missing: knuminput.h?

Tom Walsh tom at mytoys.com
Fri Aug 6 20:37:42 BST 1999

Hello,

    I am new at the kdevelop. I just installed it and started using it. It
seems that the classfiles for the Qt libs are here, but I cannot use any of
the KDE classes. For example:

#include <knuminput.h>
.
.
.
    KIntSpinBox* spinner = new KIntSpinBox ...

    This causes the compiler to complain that it cannot find the "knuminput.h"
file. Which is correct, I cannot find it anywhere within my system. I do have
the kde-1.1.1pre2 sources loaded, but the missing class definition file is not
there either. Grepping the system for "-i kintspin" returns nothing.

    I did check up at the kdevelop site and the kde site to see if there were
any of these class libraries available, but there is no mention of kde class
files.

    Clues, anyone?

TIA

Tom