Problem with cofigure and qt !

Hans-Peter Straub straub at i-netpartner.de
Thu Aug 5 21:02:27 BST 1999

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> > > Use --with-qt-includes=whereever_your_qt_includes_are
> > > and --with-qt-libraries=whereever_your_qt_library_is
> > >
> > > Bernd.
> >
> > I have used this many times, but what i get back from configure is always the
> > same
> >
> > *******************
> > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries) not
> > found. Please check your installation!
> >
> > *******************
> >
> > I don't understand what's wrong
>
> If you look in config.log you will get the compiler output, which may be a

Hello all,

my problem is solved. in config.log i found that the libXext.?? and libX11.??
where searched in /usr/lib/qt/lib. But i haven't installed my X in that directory.
Can someone check the configure-script for that? I think this will bring more
problems in the future.

So now all is right.

Thanks a lot for all the response.

Yours