Problem with cofigure and qt !

Frank Indenk�mpen indenkaempen at uni-essen.de
Thu Aug 5 14:13:07 BST 1999

I assume that your installation of QT is correct, but please double check as
root:  ldconfig -v |grep libqt

Sometimes there are old version around which you have installed long ago. E.g.
in /usr/X11R6/lib. Try to find anything which looks like libqt and rm
everything except the version you actually want. Check LD_LIBRARY_PATH, this
can be a pitfall when having old versions.

I had excactly the same problem as you. The kdevelop configure script seems to
be very delicate.

Good luck

Frank

Am Thu, 05 Aug 1999 schriebst Du: