DLL

Benjamin Meyer icefox at mediaone.net
Thu Aug 5 05:34:32 BST 1999

Just curius.  I have been reading more and more on-line (what little there is)

For unix it says that you have to compile the library in.  This makes sense if
you would like to do that, but I don't.  I want to have my program that runs
all happy and at a certain part of the program it will _load_ a function into
memory and execute it.  Then I can _unload_ the function.  It has to be in
seporate files.  Does shared libraries do this?  It is very confusing.  Again,
does anyone know of a good resource

Benjamin Meyer

P.S. Sorry this is in the kdevelop gruop, it somehow got threded here and I
didn't think it would go this far.