No subject

Darius Stachow shiva at dialup.nacamar.de
Wed Aug 4 19:38:47 BST 1999

Hi !

On Wed, 04 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just downloaded the beta sources, and have been trying to get
> a build up.  I apologize if this has already been gone over (I just
> subscribed to mail list), but I also recently upgraded to gcc 2.95.
>
> It seems 2.95 is a bit more strict on the C++ standard by default.  It
> is balking on the use of export as a variable name.  Specifically in
> classparser/ParsedParent.h. There is a member variable named
> export.
I had the same problem and I have told Jonas about the use of this keyword in
the source files.
I have changed the keyword in the affected source files so
that this problem was fixed.
But there are some more problems.
I have rewritten some code that causes the warnings with the hope to be able
to compile kdevelop,  but there to many. I have stopped the work.
Some weeks later I have noticed ;-) that I haven´t deleted my old compiler
(egcs1.1.2). So I have compiled kdevelop without problems with my old compiler.

Maybe you also haven´t deleted your old compiler ?!

--

Open your mind ...
Darius