exuberant ctags support?

John Zedlewski zedlwski at princeton.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:32:27 BST 1999

> Does (Will) Kdevelop support automatic completion (in the editor)

We've had fairly substantial discussions about this possibility, and most
people seem to agree that it would be a great feature addition, but it's not
yet supported.  Some changes are being made in the way class information is
stored, however, that will really facillitate this in the long-ish run.
As for ctags, I'm afraid I'm not really familiar with that one.  It's
possible that it could be incorporated into the user-defined "tools" menu.
--JZ