Adding/completing "Add Signal Or Slot" function

John Zedlewski zedlwski at princeton.edu
Mon Aug 2 11:26:58 BST 1999

Ugh, I meant to upload some code for adding signals or slots before the
beginning of the official beta period, but I was out of town for the past
few days.  It really feels, well, unbalanced that you can just right click
on a class to add a member function, but you can't do the same for signals
or slots.  I could write this very quickly (probably between tonight and
tomorrow), and I wouldn't really think of it as a serious new feature, but I
suppose it would count as a new addition during the beta period.
How would you all feel about this?
--JZ