drkonqi integration

Neko-san nekoNexus at protonmail.ch
Sat Jul 27 16:19:54 BST 2024

As in, the DrKonqi backtrace collection button or the Kdevelop debugger?

I lurk in the mailing list a bit and, as an end user, I did frequently use the DrKonqi button to save backtraces so I could possibly report them later. And as someone currently trying to learn C, if you meant remivung a button to use GDB in Kdevelop, I'd just drop Kdevelop entirely (as a user) because Kdevelop already throws me a few frustrations as an IDE (on Gentoo) and I just wouldn't tolerate an IDE without an included debugger. That's just my two-cents though, to answer your question... Not entirely sure if I did adequately, though.