Notice of withdrawal of CI services: KDevelop and KDE Connect

Ömer Fadıl USTA omerusta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 20:05:32 BST 2021

How about if we add a config flag for our ci machines and configure cmake
of these 2 project's test to ignore building/adding those problematic tests
whenever it saw those flags?
I don't know why but it doesn't sound correct to me to kill the ci build of
any project because of these types of problems.

Ömer Fadıl Usta
PGP key : 0xfd11561976b1690b
about.me/omerusta

Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org>, 16 Haz 2021 Çar, 21:57 tarihinde şunu