KDevelop 5.6.1 released

Javier Guerra Giraldez javier at guerrag.com
Fri Jan 22 20:11:33 GMT 2021

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 at 17:21, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier at guerrag.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 at 13:21, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> > can you please get me some more information:
>
> a)  yes, i gave up on distro-supplied KDevelop long ago, so I always
> b) I use Kubuntu 20.04 with X11   a 4K 26" monitor and 4K 13" laptop
> c) i've attached screenshots, there you can see the widgets, cursor,

any news on this?

i've recently started a few Python projects after a long hiatus
working in other languages, and found the known bugs in KDevelop
5.6.0, so now i have to shuffle between 5.6.1 for Python and 5.6.0 for
everything else.   it's really jarring to see the UI chopped up like
that.

as a last resort i guess i could compile 5.6.1 from sources, but it
would take me the whole weekend to get it right...

--
Javier