KDevelop website

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sat Feb 13 23:53:00 GMT 2021

Hi KDevelop devs,

I just finished updating the theme of the Kate website and
I wonder if it would make sense to do a similar face lifting
to the KDevelop website. Would you be interested?

Note that I don't have any ETA and it will probably not be
done in the next two months.

I just have a small requirement, can we port the website to
Hugo during that process? Or does someone volunter to port
the theme to drupal? (I lost too many hairs with previous
interactions with Drupal in KDE and don't want to touch it
again).

Regards,

Carl Schwan
https://carlschwan.eu

PS: I have two unrelated small MR waiting for review. It would be
nice if someone could take a look:

* https://invent.kde.org/kdevelop/kdevelop/-/merge_requests/225
* https://invent.kde.org/kdevelop/kdevelop/-/merge_requests/226