How do you debug KDevelop in KDevelop?

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Sun Mar 29 11:48:24 BST 2020

Hi,

On Sunday, 29 March 2020 12:08:35 CEST Igor Kushnir wrote:
> 4) Do you bother to reduce the building/installation time by building
> and installing only the target, source code of which you just modified,
> e.g. a single plugin?

do you already build with ninja, i.e. cmake -GNinja ...?
For me, ninja is so fast in detecting what has changed that it doesn't really
matter if everything is rebuilt.

Other than that, I tend to debug the same build of KDevelop as I'm running
anyways to avoid problems with global and local installations mixing.

Greetings!
Sven