D18551: clang: Create preamble only on second parse

Aaron Puchert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 6 22:52:05 GMT 2020

aaronpuchert added a comment.

  In D18551#623098 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551#623098>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > As I said, I thought the possibility to cancel jobs could be a comprise (I don't get the impression you've been able to find one yet), but OK.

  To what end though? We are in full agreement that we don't want preambles for source files that aren't open.

  Our discussion is about when to create the preamble for open documents. If I were to stop that job, I wouldn't get the AST, but I want the AST. I just don't want the preamble before I've started editing the file.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551