Repos now officially on invent.kde.org/kdevelop (was: Re: Can't access anongit.kde.org for kdevelop source code)

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Jun 11 12:46:12 BST 2020

Hi Arthur,

Am Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2020, 13:27:57 CEST schrieb Arthur Gruzauskas:
> I have scripts that keep my kdevelop source updated. For the last day,
> they no longer work.
>
> Has the repository been moved, is it just a temporary glitch, or have I
> just screwed up?

KDE has in the last weeks completed the move to some new own Gitlab instance
on invent.kde.org. There you can find all repositories belonging to the
"KDevelop" group at https://invent.kde.org/kdevelop, with the repo for the
actual application listed again by the name "KDevelop" there.

As part of that move also some of the git repo urls have changed.
In the case of the KDevelop application itself, the fetch url is now
    https://invent.kde.org/kdevelop/kdevelop.git

Cheers
Friedrich