kdev-python in KDevelop 5.6.0

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Dec 8 17:54:52 GMT 2020

Hey all,

going all TOFU on this for now, but I just noticed that there's already a blog
post for 5.6.1 in the working - great! I'm in the process of preparing 5.6.1
now and will publish it all during the next days.

Regarding the AppImage: the existing scripts are completely broken now that
centos 6 is EOL. I'll try to find the time to modernize those based on some
new appimage infrastructure that I worked on recently [1] which should
hopefully make it easier for projects to share the common tasks in creating an
appimage.

[1]: https://invent.kde.org/mwolff/kf5-appimage-centos7

--
Milian Wolff