KDevelop 5.6 beta 1 released

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 14:24:01 BST 2020

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:

> Ah, Qt 5.9. Meh, guess a commit of mine is to blame

Truth be told, I was hoping something like this. Not necessarily you, though it
probably helped you realise what was going on here.

Thanks for fixing it.

Other than this everything seems to work. It just cost me the better part of a
day refactoring all my personal patches, and some time figuring out what happened
to my backdoor into the legacy cmake compile_commands.json importer which I
still prefer (because faster) and often need (in projects where I can't have
cmake being called behind my back).