D24921: [KDevelop/PHP] Add support for "array of type"

Heinz Wiesinger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 27 07:39:10 GMT 2019

pprkut added a comment.

  Conceptually, this looks fine. However, like this we end up with two different descriptions of "Array of" types in the navigation popups.
  While this shows integer arrays as `int[]`, for variadics it will show `array of (int)`. I think at the very least both should be displayed the same.

  In the end I think the simplest solution here might just be moving variadics from IndexedContainer to ArrayType (I didn't know about ArrayType back when I added support for variadics), as IndexedContainer seems a bit overkill for what PHP supports.
  Could you perhaps have a look at that?

REPOSITORY
  R52 KDevelop: PHP Support

REVISION DETAIL