D22158: Navigation context uses theme color.

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 7 21:14:13 BST 2019

mwolff added a comment.

  hey! can you also show a screenshot of PHP or Qt documentation showing? these can contain arbitrary HTML and sometimes even contain colored text that expects to be shown on bright backgrounds which would break with this patch. At least that was the case years ago when I worked on this the last time.

  due to that, we decided to not use a dark color palette, as it could potentially lead to unreadable text in the documentation popup

  if that has changed, then I'm all for it!

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22158