D20548: Fix document switcher plugin with multiple splitted view.

Tristan Porteries noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 1 19:12:13 BST 2019

tristanp added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> tristanp wrote in documentswitcherplugin.cpp:174
> I hadn't though about this case. Do you have an example of view managed by this plugin (document switcher) but not tracking a document ?

You're right ! I checked inheritance of Sublime::View and Okteta is using it for binary files. I tested it and indeed it is supported by document switcher plugin.

I will have to back to view design but change activeView function to create a view if needed in last active area.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20548