D21156: Fix browse mode not disabled after Ctrl is released

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 16 01:32:22 BST 2019

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   you are removing a feature

  What feature? This just removes one of the two keys with which one can trigger the feature.

  There's an analysis of the bug in the linked bug report on BKO. I keep getting bitten by it (sometimes it really slows me down) but I've never been able to figure out how I get it. According to the analysis it might be as simple as moving the mouse after using the Ctrl key in shortcut (^s or ^c), and that's something I can definitely see myself doing.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21156