D20142: DVCS Branch Manager with filtering and sorting proposal

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 31 15:47:13 BST 2019

apol added a comment.

  Looks good to me overall, Let's clean it up so we can get it in.

  Maybe it would make sense to have some placeholder text in the filter text field, could you add that? Something that says `Search...` or so.

INLINE COMMENTS

> branchmanager.cpp:73
> +    m_filterModel->setSourceModel(m_model);
> +    m_filterModel->setFilterWildcard(QString::fromLatin1(""));
> +    m_filterModel->sort(0, Qt::AscendingOrder);

Just pass QString()

> branchmanager.cpp:108
>
> +
>  void BranchManager::createBranch()

Unrelated unnecessary change

> branchmanager.ui:38
> +        <iconset theme="list-add">
>         </property>

Why's the icons changes? These seem unrelated.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20142