CI system maintainability

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Mar 29 07:48:23 GMT 2019

Hello,

On Thursday, 28 March 2019 20:35:11 CET Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> I and others tried to get more reviews done in the past, but actually I
> merged more than once stuff that I reviewed but it did break the CI.

That I hope we'll get fixed at some point. It's a big big advantage when you
can get a CI run on reviews. I find it best when you get both humans and
scripts looking at the code in a review. It helps a lot in having better
quality reviews from the humans since they are relieved from the boring
redundant nitpicking (catching warnings, basic code style, etc.).

Regards.
--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net