D17289: KDevelop/Shell: set dedicated TMPDIR

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 17 11:01:34 GMT 2019

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   OK, I stand corrected on this. OTOH, the rest of my notes about this being wrong anyway still stand.

  I'm not convinced about those arguments but have no objection either to making the temp dir user-exclusive - it's a detail that should be easy enough. There's probably a reason I'm not using QTemporaryDir though - and there are other reasons why I might drop this whole proposal (see the rest of the exchange).

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17289