D22062: Addition of php script output patterns. Initial development.

Santiago Capel Torres noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 24 05:31:39 BST 2019

santilin created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDevelop.
Herald added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
santilin requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Added scriptDir to ScriptErrorFilterStrategy constructor to append it to relative paths
  Added indicators to tell between error, warning and notice messages

  ScriptErrorFilterStrategy: Cleanup prior to submitting the patch

TEST PLAN
  I work on a daily basis with PHP projects and I'm testing all their outputs items

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  script_error_php_santilin

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22062

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/outputview/outputfilteringstrategies.cpp
  kdevplatform/outputview/outputfilteringstrategies.h
  kdevplatform/outputview/outputmodel.cpp
  plugins/executescript/scriptappjob.cpp