D18758: Fix ASan error in test_cmakemanager by catching all signals before objects they are delivered to are deleted.

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 17 21:32:42 BST 2019

mwolff added a comment.

  so, I've now committed an alternative fix (or so I hope...) see:

    commit bd048e67f056b5be25ed57fb2be947444f68c24e
    Author: Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>
    Date:   Mon Jun 17 22:26:32 2019 +0200

        Guard against crashes when IStatus object gets destroyed at bad times

  I'm very sorry to have wasted your time with QPromise as a fix for this issue. But I'll have a look at your raw patch if I can convince phab somehow to show it to me. It may be valuable in the future. I still think that KDevelop should make better use of async code and not rely on nested event loops that much... A lot of work though :(

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18758