Requests for highlight for KDevelop, KDev-PHP, KDev-Python 5.4 release announcement

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Jul 22 16:01:09 BST 2019

Am Montag, 22. Juli 2019, 14:39:32 CEST schrieb Daniel Mensinger:
> On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 00:12:48 +0200
>
> "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > if you remember any interesting things which will be new in KDevelop 5.4
> > and which you would like to see highlighted in the announcement, please
> > report them here, and if possible, post screenshots (UI in English
> > ideally, with standard configuration) which could be used.
>
> Hi,
>
> the meson plugin would be new in 5.4. Screenshot:
> https://imgur.com/a/ciffsvE

Thanks, downloaded (hopefully imgur does not modif the file :) ). If you have
some draft for a short description (or at least some key items you would like
to see mentioned about the plugin), please send them as well

> Also, I just noticed that at https://www.kdevelop.org/contribute-kdevelop
> Phabricator is still listed instead of the KDevelop GitLab.

Good hint. Though given gitlab is still in testing and not yet officially the
new system, for newcomers phabricator might be better documented in the KDE
wikis, so IMHO we should keep the mention there for now.

Cheers
Friedrich