D22424: TextDocument: remove actions from contextmenu on hide already

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 13 16:36:54 BST 2019

rjvbb added a comment.

  I've tested this in the 5.3 branch now, which required applying hunk #3 manually to texteditor.cpp .

  It seems that it achieves its primary goal (on Linux, haven't tested OS X but context menus don't use platform menu APIs so should work the same).

  However, the patch has a side-effect: I'm getting messages like this each time I switch or open documents:

    kdevplatform.shell: Broken text-document:  QUrl("file:///opt/local/var/tmp/kdevelop-tmp-505-%7Bf793a513-f14e-47b9-8448-06ca72900c04%7D/kdevelop_Q27955.patch")

  This example is for a file that indeed doesn't exist, but that I also do not have open (so WTH?!) but I also get it for files that open perfectly.

  I fail to see an immediate reason for this, so I'm back to running my own patch.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22424