D22182: Remove anchorClicked lock which causes deadlock

Michael Swan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 4 02:36:46 BST 2019

mswan added a comment.

  So it might make sense to try to refactor this DUChain locking abstraction entirely and possibly change all call-sites to respect the new interface. The first obvious question is how do you make this locker thing achieve the same end. It is somewhat convenient that the destructor idempotent behaviour  is the way it is. I don't want to invoke `lock.lock()` at the end of every function to satisfy that destructor and I also wouldn't want to get rid of that destructor behaviour.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22182