FYI: please file review requests on gitlab now

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jan 26 23:19:07 GMT 2019

Hey all,

in case you didn't notice: KDevelop is taking part in the test run of using
gitlab instead of phabricator. See:

https://invent.kde.org/kde/kdevelop

Most notably, direct pushes now need to go to the gitlab remote:

git at invent.kde.org:kde/kdevelop.git

For review requests, fork kdevelop on invent.kde.org and then push your
changes to a branch in your fork. The `git push` is then answered by the
remote with a link you can use to create a review request. This workflow is
pretty much what we know from GitHub.

Review requests on phab are also still allowed, and I hope we can go through
the open changes there and get them in where it makes sense...

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de