D15899: Fix segfault on project reload with cmake

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 26 12:04:27 GMT 2019

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  sorry for the long delay, I just tested this and I can reproduce the crash. But just like Aleix, I'm opposed to the suggested way of fixing it. The patch increases coupling without solving the underlying problem. To me, it looks like the list job simply must not store raw pointers, as that's inherently unsafe when we think about changes being done during the queued signal emission... I think to fix this properly, we need to refactor the listjob, and I have an idea on how to do that (operate on indexed strings instead of items, only lookup item when listjob has finished). I'll try this out now and get back to you afterwards.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15899