D14391: Fix random order of plugin's config pages

Gleb Popov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 11 13:23:56 GMT 2019

arrowd added a comment.

  The problem with current revision is that pages added in **uicontroller.cpp:530** aren't sorted.

  There is a proposition to add another top-level page to group "other" config pages, but I'm unsure how to call it, since there is already "Plugin" page.

  On the other hand, only CMake plugin reaches that else branch, and moreover the page doesn't get deleted when CMake plugin is unloaded, so I'd just leave it as is.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14391