D17915: Clang CodeCompletion: No auto-completion for numbers

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 10 14:39:54 GMT 2019

mwolff added a comment.

  Hm I agree that this is better than the status quo, and also think it's the right place to do it. But what about completion after typing "foo1" ? Then we still want to show completion. The only case when we don't want to do it, if the word at the cursor is a number. So can you change that code to do that maybe?

  E.g. something like `if (... || view->document()->wordAt(position).value(0).isDigit()) return false;` ?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17915