D18567: Make testActiveDocumentsGetBestPriority() clean up after itself

Thomas Schöps noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 23 20:53:37 GMT 2019

thomassc updated this revision to Diff 52405.
thomassc added a comment.

  Thanks for pointing me to the right places.

  I didn't consider parseJobForDocument() before since its documentation comment says:

    * This may not contain all of the parse jobs that are intended
    * unless you call in from your job's ThreadWeaver::Job::aboutToBeQueued()
    * function.

  Note, while testing, according to debug output, `backgroundParser->removeDocument()` always removed the queued documents. The `if (backgroundParser->parseJobForDocument(d->url))` case did not actually run in my tests.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18567?vs=51637&id=52405