D18551: clang: Create preamble only on second parse

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 15 09:38:56 GMT 2019

mwolff added a comment.

  In D18551#411201 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551#411201>, @aaronpuchert wrote:

  > Currently we don't reparse (always?) when an included file changes. That's probably way more annoying than the first code completion having some delay.

  That sounds like a serious bug, I was under the impression that we properly check the include files for updates too. But thinking more about this: Afaik we properly did that in old-cpp, but maybe kdev-clang lost that feature since we don't store the included files anymore? I have to look into this. Anyhow, unrelated to the patch at hand.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551