D18551: clang: Create preamble only on second parse

Aaron Puchert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 13 00:04:52 GMT 2019

aaronpuchert added a comment.

  In D18551#410396 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551#410396>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > Or, you add a flag to one of the relevant settings panels. There are already a number of options that aren't exactly easy to understand for everyone, this one could be something like "Make code-completion results available faster (can require significant resources)".

  Not so sure about that. I would rather make sure that the currently active document (meaning it has keyboard focus) is always up-to-date. Currently we don't reparse (always?) when an included file changes. That's probably way more annoying than the first code completion having some delay.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551