D11934: KDevelop : "Reparse Entire Project" action in the project manager context menu

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 5 07:35:04 GMT 2019

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rjvbb wrote in projectcontroller.cpp:247
> Am I missing a way to get direct access to a specific element in a QSet that doesn't use an intermediary QList or an iterator?

what do you mean by direct access to a specific element? by index? or do you want to get the first or last item?

> rjvbb wrote in projectcontroller.cpp:1141
> Yes, but then I also have to add it to iProjectController::reparseProject(), no? Are there any API/ABI breakage consequences of that? I find only a single iProjectController subclass in KDevelop itself so breakage may not be an issue?

sure, but that's fine - we can break API/ABI in master as much as we want

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11934