D18551: clang: Create preamble only on second parse

Aaron Puchert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 5 01:23:13 GMT 2019

aaronpuchert added a comment.

  In D18551#404528 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551#404528>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > preambles are not created during the initial import except possibly for the files that opened with the session if the parser is triggered twice for those.

  Is the parser triggered again if the entire project has been parsed already? I thought not, but I haven't looked at the code yet. If that is the case, then your and Milian's approaches should have the same effect, if I'm not missing anything.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18551