D11934: KDevelop : "Reparse Entire Project" action in the project manager context menu

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 4 11:31:53 GMT 2019

rjvbb added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in parseprojectjob.h:36
> please document the difference between forcing an update and forcing all - I've figured it out but it wasn't directly obvious to me

I can imagine, I had to figure it out for myself again too :-/

> mwolff wrote in projectcontroller.cpp:247
> QSet

Am I missing a way to get direct access to a specific element in a QSet that doesn't use an intermediary QList or an iterator?

> mwolff wrote in projectcontroller.cpp:1141
> you could add the forceAll arg there too, no?

Yes, but then I also have to add it to iProjectController::reparseProject(), no? Are there any API/ABI breakage consequences of that? I find only a single iProjectController subclass in KDevelop itself so breakage may not be an issue?

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11934