D18463: Workaround the bug found by ASan, which can be seen on FreeBSD CI.

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 1 12:32:51 GMT 2019

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  please show the full ASAN report, but the second change looks fine to me - if we get an event during destruction of the tool view action, m_dock may be gone already and thus accessing it may be broken already

INLINE COMMENTS

> idealbuttonbarwidget.cpp:63
>      }
> +    ~ToolViewAction() {m_dock->view()->widget()->removeEventFilter(this);}

remove if it doesn't fix anything (this should be done automatically anyways)

> idealbuttonbarwidget.cpp:85
> +        if (event->type() == QEvent::EnabledChange && watched == m_dock->view()->widget()) {
> +        //if (watched == m_dock->view()->widget() && event->type() == QEvent::EnabledChange) {
>              refreshText();

remove this line then

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop