D22978: Toggle filtering of remote branches in DVCS Branch Manager

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 12 12:24:09 BST 2019

apol added a comment.

  Maybe it would make sense to move the whole dialog into git plugin's code.

INLINE COMMENTS

> branchmanager.cpp:126
> +        if (filter.startsWith(QChar::fromLatin1('^'))) {
> +            // if expression starts with ^ we need to remove it. There shall only be one!
> +            filter.remove(0,1);

This looks very git-specific to be in dvcs.

> branchmanager.cpp:142
> +    if (checked) {
> +        m_ui->actionRemoteBranches->setIcon(QIcon::fromTheme(QString::fromLatin1("password-show-off")));
> +    } else {

I don't think that's the right icon to show. Especially on a text field, it feels like we should have a password there.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22978