D23038: Fix compilation with Kdevelop 5.4

Pavel Petrushkov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 11 22:42:13 BST 2019

pavelp added a comment.

  In D23038#510320 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23038#510320>, @kossebau wrote:

  > @pavelp Hi from a more recent contributor to KDevelop, good to see you back again once more and care for your former work :)

  Hi, thank you, I'm happy to be back!

  > Cannot comment on the changes beyond syntax (no Go coder myself), where they seem fine. So if you are confident with them and they work for you, please ship them (I assume you still have push rights to KDE repos?). Or tell and I would do for you (in that case, which autor name & email address to use in the commit metadata?).

  Looks like I still have them :)

  > We recently tagged the kdevelop-go repo as unmaintained given no-one had cared for it in a while though. Thus also it got removed from KDE CI (https://build.kde.org/job/KDevelop/)). Do you have plans to work more on it?
  >  Doing a release (as stand-alone plugin) might be also interesting once in a while, so distributions might be triggered to pick it up and ship to users, so more people might get in contact with it and become potential contributors.

  I don't think I will do any serious work on kdev-go as I don't use Go much anymore. But I'd like to keep in at least compilable state with the latest KDevelop so people can still check it out.

REPOSITORY
  R59 KDevelop Go

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23038