Parsing of *.inl files

Mathias Kraus k.hias at gmx.de
Sat Apr 20 19:09:08 BST 2019

Hello together,

for a long time I thought KDevelop can't handle a split of template classes in *.h and *.inl files, but recently I noticed that it sometimes parses the files correctly and shows all the information. With just three files in a project, the parsing works if the *.inl file is the one shown at startup and doesn't work if one of the others are shown at startup.

Before I write a bug report I would like to investigate it further and maybe also write a patch if someone could give me a hint where to start with debugging.

Regards,
Mathias